1. What is an IEO?
IEO stands for Initial Exchange Offering. It is a way to raise funds through the sale of a project’s tokens. The token sale takes place directly on an exchange, and the tokens sold will be tradeable on that exchange. Essentially it is the exchange that is offering the tokens for sale on behalf of the project team, and individuals need to register an account on the exchange in order to participate in the token sale.
2. Why is PlannerScape doing an IEO?
We initially considered fundraising via ICO and private sales, but since PlannerScape was incorporated in May 2018, we have seen a shift in the market towards IEOs. A token sale through an exchange benefits both the project, investors, and users because it ensures that the tokens are guaranteed to be listed and tradeable on at least one exchange upon completion of the IEO. This also ensures that upon the launch of the PlannerScape commercial product, the PLAN Tokens will be ready for users as a means of payment within the product.
3. Why LATOKEN exchange?
LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens. LATOKEN entered CoinmarketCap’s Top 50 in July 2018. Having developed for less than three years, LATOKEN holds a large client base of over 150,000 and has already reached a daily trading volume of $120 million. We believe that there is great synergy between PlannerScape and LATOKEN and we can benefit extensively from LATOKEN’s existing resources.
4. PLAN Token Sale
For PlannerScape’s IEO, we’ll be releasing PLAN Tokens for sale on LATOKEN Exchange. PLAN Tokens are utility tokens of PlannerScape.
The PLAN Token Sale will last for 90 days from 15 March 2019 to 12 June 2019.
PlannerScape offers better prices for early bird purchasers (see the pricing information below). Currently, both ETH and LA are accepted as payment. We shall make a separate announcement if any other payment method is available.
The PLAN token sale will take place in three phases:
(15 March – 28 April)
(29 April – 28 May)
(29 May – 12 June)
For other investment queries, e-mail here.
5. When will the PLAN Token be listed?
The estimated listing date is within one week from the token sale end date.
6. How many PLAN Tokens will be in circulation?
There will be 48,000,000 PLAN Tokens available for sale on LATOKEN’s platform during the IEO.
7. What is PLAN Token’s listing price?
We are targeting a listing price of $0.2 following the IEO.
8. How will the IEO be executed?
9. What else do I need to know about the IEO details?
- Token Name: PLAN Token
- Ticker: PLAN
- Platform: ERC20
- Hard cap: US$4.8million
- Soft cap: No soft cap
- PLAN Token in circulation for the IEO: 48,000,000
- Payment method: During the IEO period, purchasers can pay in ETH or LA now. We shall make separate announcement if any other payment method is available. As for the listing, we target to list 3 trading pairs: PLAN/BTC; PLAN/ETH; and PLAN/USDT, details of which will be announced prior to the listing.
- IEO Price:
- Phase 1 (15 March – 28 April): US$0.10
- Phase 2 (29 April – 28 May): US$0.15
- Phase 3 (29 May – 12 June): US$0.18
- Purchase: 0.1ETH
- Lockup Period: Tokens are tradeable and available for withdrawals after the IEO and upon listing
- Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Cayman Islands, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, the United States of America, and Yemen.
10. How to participate in PlannerScape’s IEO?
- Subscribe to our newsletter and join our community for the latest updates.
- Register on LATOKEN Exchange and deposit ETH or LA into your account.
- Purchase PLAN Tokens from LATOKEN Exchange with your deposited ETH or LA.
11. How can I get free PLAN Tokens?
We are currently running two airdrops: one in association with QoinPro and the other in association with LATOKEN. You can get free PLAN Tokens by completing social tasks and referring friends! Learn more about our airdrop with LATOKEN here.